Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Ohio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- Daily workload of 8-12 patients per physician per night.
- Specialty Needed: Nocturnist.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine.
- Full employment benefits included but are not limited to: health and malpractice insurance with tail coverage, relocation assistance, retirement plan and more.
- Facility Type: Health System Hospital.
- Patient Volume: Admitting patients.
- Thank you and.
- Alliance is a Nationally recognized, full service physician staffing agency.
- Location: Come practice inpatient medicine among one of the nation's Largest Health Systems surrounded by a strong Midwest Community in Ohio.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent Position.
- This includes a variety of generous relocation and loan forgiveness options.
- Let us advocate for your perfect job!
- No license,.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 24.