Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · September 20, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Ohio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full employment benefits included but are not limited to: health and malpractice insurance with tail coverage, relocation assistance, retirement plan and more.
- Location: Among one of the nation's Largest Health Systems in a Midwest community of Ohio.
- Thank you and.
- Patient Volume: 18-bed ICU.
- Critical Care Fellowship Trained with Board Certification or Board Eligibility in a recognized specialty.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent Position.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- This includes a variety of generous relocation and loan forgiveness options.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care Intensivist.
- No license,.
- Alliance is a Nationally recognized, full service physician staffing agency.
- Let us advocate for your perfect job!
- Facility Type: Health System Hospital.
- Near large urban hubs for quick metropolitan access.
- 12 bed CCU.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 10.