Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · March 19, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Ohio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Let us advocate for your perfect job!
- Alliance is a Nationally recognized, full service physician staffing agency.
- This includes a variety of generous relocation and loan forgiveness options.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care Intensivist.
- Thank you and.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent Position.
- Critical Care Fellowship Trained with Board Certification or Board Eligibility in a recognized specialty.
- Location: Among one of the nation's Largest Health Systems in a Midwest community of Ohio.
- Patient Volume: 18-bed ICU.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- Near large urban hubs for quick metropolitan access.
- Full employment benefits included but are not limited to: health and malpractice insurance with tail coverage, relocation assistance, retirement plan and more.
- Facility Type: Health System Hospital.
- 12 bed CCU.
- No license,.
This perm job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.