Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · May 26, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Ohio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This includes a variety of generous relocation and loan forgiveness options.
- No license,.
- Thank you and.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent Position.
- Critical Care Fellowship Trained with Board Certification or Board Eligibility in a recognized specialty.
- Alliance is a Nationally recognized, full service physician staffing agency.
- 12 bed CCU.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- Near large urban hubs for quick metropolitan access.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care Intensivist.
- Facility Type: Health System Hospital.
- Let us advocate for your perfect job!
- Location: Among one of the nation's Largest Health Systems in a Midwest community of Ohio.
- Patient Volume: 18-bed ICU.
- Full employment benefits included but are not limited to: health and malpractice insurance with tail coverage, relocation assistance, retirement plan and more.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 10.