Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Very minimal Codes, central lines and intubation.
- It is equipped with 46 inpatient beds with 24 hr ER Department, comprehensive medical imaging and diagnostic testing.
- The hospital is affiliated with Miami Valley Hospital's Level I Trauma center and is just a 10 minutes drive away.
- Location: Major Southwest Ohio City!
- Schedule is 7on/7off Daytime only.
- Census of 15 per day.
- Join a well-established Hospital System with recognition from United States News & World Report as a Top 5 Health Systems in the state of Ohio!
- Achievable Quality Incentives of up to $40,000 with Productivity up to $15,000.
- Full benefits and additional details to be discussed with candidates.
- Less than an hour to Cincinnati!
- Facility: This hospital is a Brand New state-of-the-art Hospital that was just completed July 2018.
- Join an established department with Hospitalists, Dedicated Nocturnist and Advanced Practitioners Physicians.
- EMR is Epic.
- Compensation: Current providers make $300,000+. Competitive Salary offered base on Experience.
- Home to over 800,000 residents, this metropolitan city offers many activities such as a night out at the theater, a trip to historical museums, shopping at the mall or a night out at the town center!
- There are Critical Care APP joining so procedures and codes will be unnecessary soon.
- Opportunity: Growth openings seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine candidates.
- Sign-on bonus is offered and Relocation up to $10,000.
- Moonlighting opportunity available at affiliated hospital nearby.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Ohio.
- Known for affordable housing and safe, attractive neighborhoods, the area boasts several of Ohio's top-ranked school systems, short commutes and easy access to a variety of recreation, and sports.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.