Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Zanesville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Epic EMR.
- Comprehensive benefits include company paid malpractice including tail, health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability 401k, Serp, CME time and allotment and concierge service.
- Take advantage of all Columbus has to offer while enjoying a higher income and lower cost of living.
- No ICU or procedures.
- Join a team comprised of Internists, Family Medicine physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants with Nocturnist coverage and Nurse Coordinators that help organize your patient encounters and schedule.
- Just an hour from Columbus with easy access many nearby cities.
- Dedicated nocturnist position.
- In joining our physician-led program, you will enjoy a flexible block scheduling, a highly attractive benefits package, and career support and development with TeamHealth - a network of more than 19,000 clinicians.
- Largest health care provider in six county regions of southeastern Ohio with excellent sub-specialty support.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team in Zanesville, Ohio.
- Compensation base salary plus productivity and quality incentives for total earnings of over $370,000.
- This beautiful hospital campus is the largest health care provider in six county regions of southeastern Ohio with excellent sub-specialty clinicians.
- Actively engaged administration who fully involve our team in process development and quality initiatives.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago