Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Zanesville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No ICU or procedures.
- Epic EMR.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team in Zanesville, Ohio.
- Actively engaged administration who fully involve our team in process development and quality initiatives.
- Just an hour from Columbus with easy access many nearby cities.
- Largest health care provider in six county regions of southeastern Ohio with excellent sub-specialty support.
- Comprehensive benefits include company paid malpractice including tail, health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability 401k, Serp, CME time and allotment and concierge service.
- Take advantage of all Columbus has to offer while enjoying a higher income and lower cost of living.
- Join a team comprised of Internists, Family Medicine physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants with Nocturnist coverage and Nurse Coordinators that help organize your patient encounters and schedule.
- This beautiful hospital campus is the largest health care provider in six county regions of southeastern Ohio with excellent sub-specialty clinicians.
- In joining our physician-led program, you will enjoy a flexible block scheduling, a highly attractive benefits package, and career support and development with TeamHealth? a network of more than 19,000 clinicians.
- Compensation base salary plus productivity and quality incentives for total earnings of up to $400,000.
- Dedicated nocturnist position.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 22.