Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · July 19, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Zanesville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Epic EMR.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team in Zanesville, Ohio.
- Just an hour from Columbus with easy access many nearby cities.
- No ICU or procedures.
- In joining our physician-led program, you will enjoy a flexible block scheduling, a highly attractive benefits package, and career support and development with TeamHealth? a network of more than 19,000 clinicians.
- Join a team comprised of Internists, Family Medicine physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants with Nocturnist coverage and Nurse Coordinators that help organize your patient encounters and schedule.
- Take advantage of all Columbus has to offer while enjoying a higher income and lower cost of living.
- Comprehensive benefits include company paid malpractice including tail, health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability 401k, Serp, CME time and allotment and concierge service.
- Largest health care provider in six county regions of southeastern Ohio with excellent sub-specialty support.
- This beautiful hospital campus is the largest health care provider in six county regions of southeastern Ohio with excellent sub-specialty clinicians.
- Actively engaged administration who fully involve our team in process development and quality initiatives.
- Compensation base salary plus productivity and quality incentives for total earnings of up to $400,000.
- Dedicated nocturnist position.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 22.