Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · January 16, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portsmouth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ongoing training through CME accredited courses at Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Apogee Physicians, the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation is seeking a Nocturnist IM physician to join their team.
- Lucrative annual salary with a sign-on and relocation bonus.
- 16 MD, 5 NP, 2 INT model with a flexible schedule 7 on/7 off.
- Work with knowledgeable and experienced Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support, allowing you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- Tail Coverage.
- This unique opportunity is at at Southern Ohio Medical Center, a 222-bed facility located in Portsmouth, OH.
- Student loan repayment.
- Experience the strength and stability of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Apogee Physicians