Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · May 26, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portsmouth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Work with knowledgeable and experienced Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support, allowing you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Experience the strength and stability of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- Tail Coverage.
- Apogee Physicians, the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation is seeking a Nocturnist IM physician to join their team.
- Lucrative annual salary with a sign-on and relocation bonus.
- Student loan repayment.
- This unique opportunity is at at Southern Ohio Medical Center, a 222-bed facility located in Portsmouth, OH.
- 16 MD, 5 NP, 2 INT model with a flexible schedule 7 on/7 off.
- Ongoing training through CME accredited courses at Apogee University and PD Summit.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Apogee Physicians