Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We see your education not as an expense, but as a strategic investment in the health system.
- Friendly and collegial working environments with an emphasis on quality patient care.
- We have Clinical Guidance Councils, a Physician Diversity Workforce Group, and the OhioHealth Physicians Leadership Institute to help you help you lead, grow and innovate in all facets of your career.
- We seek out your ideas for improving the patient experience and implement them.
- We Want to Talk About Your Future.
- Columbus is one of the top locations in the country for young professionals, with a mix of big-city amenities and small-town affordability.
- OhioHealth, the largest hospital system in Central Ohio, has various employed hospitalist and nocturnist opportunities available.
- OhioHealth offers a wide range of professional experiences in communities throughout central and southeast Ohio, giving you the opportunity to find the perfect fit for your family and your career.
- We Never Stop Learning.
- One of the ways we achieve that kind of partnership is through the OhioHealth Physician Group (OPG), a medical group of OhioHealth physicians, advance practice providers and associates.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Columbus, OH.
- We value the expertise of our strong physician network.
- Today's complex healthcare environment requires physicians and hospitals to work together to achieve excellence in clinical quality, patient safety and service quality.
- Groups vary in size ranging from under 10 to over 30 members.
- At OhioHealth, we want to do more than support the careers of our physicians - we want to grow their talents and help them reach their highest aspirations.
- We recognize the importance of work-life balance and offer a variety of scheduling options among our groups to fit your needs.
- Positions with day shifts available.
- Enjoy the stability of employment along with highly competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, relocation assistance and student loan reimbursement.
- Partnering for Healthcare Excellence Today and in the Future.
- Opportunities for nocturnists or occasional night shifts.
- It's one of the reasons why we are regularly ranked in the top 10 percent of Press Ganey's hospital experience survey, which measures physician engagement and satisfaction.
- Leadership skill development and committee work available.
- You can contribute to a culture that has repeatedly made OhioHealth one of the Fortune "100 Best Companies to Work For.
- Teaching opportunities with students, residents, and fellows.
- We know growth isn't limited to just education, so we rely on the voices and leadership of our physicians.
- Our Opportunity.
- " And you can collaborate with MD Anderson Cancer Network-certified physicians, use telemedicine to seek the real-time advice of experts across the system, be a part of our state-of-the-art Neuroscience facility, Level 1 Trauma Center or Primary Stroke Center, or find your fit in any of our ambulatory or specialized care sites across the central region of the state.
- 7-on 7-off schedule.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.