Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cincinnati) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are helping an Ohio-based facility that is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Charting: Epic EMR.
- At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- You need to have an active OH state license for this assignment.
- Your assignment schedule will be 12-hour night shifts, and you will see 20 - 25 admissions per shift.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Schedule: 12-hour night shifts.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- You should be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine.
- Hospitalists respond to codes.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- License: OH state license needed.
- Procedures: ICU rounding, central lines, vent management, and intubations.
- We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations.
- Caseload: 20 - 25 admissions per shift.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Epic.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 2.