Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cincinnati) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Your assignment schedule will be 12-hour night shifts, and you will see 20 - 25 admissions per shift.
- You should be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine.
- Schedule: 12-hour night shifts.
- At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- Caseload: 20 - 25 admissions per shift.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We are helping an Ohio-based facility that is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations.
- Charting: Epic EMR.
- You need to have an active OH state license for this assignment.
- License: OH state license needed.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Procedures: ICU rounding, central lines, vent management, and intubations.
- You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Epic.
- Hospitalists respond to codes.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 2.