Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cincinnati) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures: ICU rounding, central lines, vent management, and intubations.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Your assignment schedule will be 12-hour night shifts, and you will see 20 - 25 admissions per shift.
- Charting: Epic EMR.
- We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations.
- Hospitalists respond to codes.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We are helping an Ohio-based facility that is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Caseload: 20 - 25 admissions per shift.
- You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Epic.
- You should be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- You need to have an active OH state license for this assignment.
- Schedule: 12-hour night shifts.
- License: OH state license needed.
- At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago