Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- License: OH state license needed.
- Get all the details about this job by calling your personal CompHealth representative.
- We are helping an Ohio-based medical center that is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Procedures: ICU rounding and running codes.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Caseload: 4 - 6 admits per shift.
- Schedule: 7 pm to 7 am.
- You should be board certified or board eligible and have an active OH state license for this assignment.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Your assignment schedule will be 7 pm to 7 am with no. You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Epic.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Charting: Epic EMR.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 2.