Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Get all the details about this job by calling your personal CompHealth representative.
- Your assignment schedule will be 7 pm to 7 am with no. You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Epic.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Schedule: 7 pm to 7 am.
- Caseload: 4 - 6 admits per shift.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We are helping an Ohio-based medical center that is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- You should be board certified or board eligible and have an active OH state license for this assignment.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Procedures: ICU rounding and running codes.
- License: OH state license needed.
- Charting: Epic EMR.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago