Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fairfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine.
- License: OH state license needed.
- At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Procedures: Central lines, intubations, vent management, and ICU rounding.
- Codes and rapid response required.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Caseload: 13 - 17 admissions per night.
- Schedule: 7 pm - 7 am.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active OH state license.
- The electronic medical record system is Epic.
- You must be comfortable with central lines, intubations, vent management, and ICU rounding.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- There is a new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity now available in Ohio.
- Charting: Epic EMR.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Your assignment schedule will be 7 pm - 7 am and you will see 13 - 17 admissions per night.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago