Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fairfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Charting: Epic EMR.
- There is a new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity now available in Ohio.
- License: OH state license needed.
- Codes and rapid response required.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Procedures: Central lines, intubations, vent management, and ICU rounding.
- The electronic medical record system is Epic.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active OH state license.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Caseload: 13 - 17 admissions per night.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine.
- Your assignment schedule will be 7 pm - 7 am and you will see 13 - 17 admissions per night.
- Schedule: 7 pm - 7 am.
- You must be comfortable with central lines, intubations, vent management, and ICU rounding.
- We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations.
- At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 2.