Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fairfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine.
- You must be comfortable with central lines, intubations, vent management, and ICU rounding.
- We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Codes and rapid response required.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active OH state license.
- There is a new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity now available in Ohio.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The electronic medical record system is Epic.
- Schedule: 7 pm - 7 am.
- Your assignment schedule will be 7 pm - 7 am and you will see 13 - 17 admissions per night.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Caseload: 13 - 17 admissions per night.
- At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- Procedures: Central lines, intubations, vent management, and ICU rounding.
- Charting: Epic EMR.
- License: OH state license needed.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 2.