Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Athens) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You can contribute to a culture that has repeatedly made OhioHealth one of the Fortune "100 Best Companies to Work For.
- We Never Stop Learning.
- " And you can collaborate with MD Anderson Cancer Network-certified physicians, use telemedicine to seek the real-time advice of experts across the system, be a part of our state-of-the-art Neuroscience facility, Level 1 Trauma Center or Primary Stroke Center, or find your fit in any of our ambulatory or specialized care sites across the central region of the state.
- 7-on 7-off 12-hour shifts.
- We see your education not as an expense, but as a strategic investment in the health system.
- OhioHealth O'Bleness Hospital, a 132-bed hospital in Athens, Ohio, is hiring additional hospitalists to join its employed team.
- Practice has a very collegial relationship with the dedicated medical staff and subspecialists.
- Enjoy the stability of employment along with highly competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, relocation assistance, and student loan reimbursement.
- One of the ways we achieve that kind of partnership is through the OhioHealth Physician Group (OPG), a medical group of OhioHealth physicians, advanced practice providers and associates.
- OhioHealth offers a wide range of professional experiences in communities throughout central and southeast Ohio, giving you the opportunity to find the perfect fit for your family and your career.
- Columbus is one of the top locations in the country for young professionals, with a mix of big-city amenities and small-town affordability.
- It's one of the reasons why we are regularly ranked in the top 10 percent of Press Ganey's hospital experience survey, which measures physician engagement and satisfaction.
- Our Opportunity.
- We seek out your ideas for improving the patient experience and implement them.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Athens, OH.
- Partnering for Healthcare Excellence Today and in the Future.
- We know growth isn't limited to just education, so we rely on the voices and leadership of our physicians.
- We value the expertise of our strong physician network.
- Today's complex healthcare environment requires physicians and hospitals to work together to achieve excellence in clinical quality, patient safety and service quality.
- Opportunity to work with students and residents.
- We have Clinical Guidance Councils, a Physician Diversity Workforce Group, and the OhioHealth Physicians Leadership Institute to help you help you lead, grow and innovate in all facets of your career.
- We Want to Talk About Your Future.
- At OhioHealth, we want to do more than support the careers of our physicians - we want to grow their talents and help them reach their highest aspirations.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.