Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- The provider will work 12-hour night shifts.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- An Ohio-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only OH state licensed physicians will be considered.
- Vent management, central lines, and intubations.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 4 - 6 admissions per night.
- Competitive compensation.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- OH license required.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
This locum job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.