Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 4 - 6 admissions per night.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Vent management, central lines, and intubations.
- OH license required.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Competitive compensation.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only OH state licensed physicians will be considered.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system.
- The provider will work 12-hour night shifts.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- An Ohio-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Dec 11.