Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- An Ohio-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 4 - 6 admissions per night.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- Vent management, central lines, and intubations.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Competitive compensation.
- OH license required.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- The provider will work 12-hour night shifts.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only OH state licensed physicians will be considered.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Dec 11.