Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · November 18, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Dayton Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This facility is located 30 minutes from Dayton, 1 hours from Columbus, 45 minutes from Cincinnati.
- There is a midlevel onsite to assist working days M-F 11a-11p.
- They would like candidates who are able to provide documentation of at least 10 vents/lines/intubations within the past 12 months but they are willing to work around this if they have a strong candidate who is willing to consider proctoring.
- Procedures-Will Proctor.
- Procedure responsibilities include Code blue codes, emergency procedures, intubations, central/arterial lines.
- It is an open ICU, but there is an Intensivist group onsite to assist with critical patients and procedures during the day.
- There are 3 day hospitalists and 2 nocturnists on the service each day.
- Day shifts are 7a-7p.
- Epic EMR.
- 1 Tues-Monday Rotation Monthly.
- No interest in shift work candidates.
- All subspecialties are represented except Neurosurgery.
- Client Prefers candidates who can work at least 1 block of 7 shifts per month.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Medical Doctor Associates.