Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Dayton Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- All subspecialties are represented except Neurosurgery.
- 1 Tues-Monday Rotation Monthly.
- No interest in shift work candidates.
- There is a midlevel onsite to assist working days M-F 11a-11p.
- This facility is located 30 minutes from Dayton, 1 hours from Columbus, 45 minutes from Cincinnati.
- Procedure responsibilities include Code blue codes, emergency procedures, intubations, central/arterial lines.
- Client Prefers candidates who can work at least 1 block of 7 shifts per month.
- It is an open ICU, but there is an Intensivist group onsite to assist with critical patients and procedures during the day.
- Epic EMR.
- They would like candidates who are able to provide documentation of at least 10 vents/lines/intubations within the past 12 months but they are willing to work around this if they have a strong candidate who is willing to consider proctoring.
- Day shifts are 7a-7p.
- Procedures-Will Proctor.
- There are 3 day hospitalists and 2 nocturnists on the service each day.
This locum tenen job from Cross Country Locums was last open on Dec 4.