Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · March 19, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Dayton Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Client Prefers candidates who can work at least 1 block of 7 shifts per month.
- Procedure responsibilities include Code blue codes, emergency procedures, intubations, central/arterial lines.
- This facility is located 30 minutes from Dayton, 1 hours from Columbus, 45 minutes from Cincinnati.
- Day shifts are 7a-7p.
- There are 3 day hospitalists and 2 nocturnists on the service each day.
- Epic EMR.
- There is a midlevel onsite to assist working days M-F 11a-11p.
- All subspecialties are represented except Neurosurgery.
- Procedures-Will Proctor.
- They would like candidates who are able to provide documentation of at least 10 vents/lines/intubations within the past 12 months but they are willing to work around this if they have a strong candidate who is willing to consider proctoring.
- No interest in shift work candidates.
- It is an open ICU, but there is an Intensivist group onsite to assist with critical patients and procedures during the day.
- 1 Tues-Monday Rotation Monthly.
This locum tenen job from Medical Doctor Associates was last open on Dec 4.