Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · January 16, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Dayton Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This facility is located 30 minutes from Dayton, 1 hours from Columbus, 45 minutes from Cincinnati.
- All subspecialties are represented except Neurosurgery.
- 1 Tues-Monday Rotation Monthly.
- No interest in shift work candidates.
- Procedures-Will Proctor.
- Procedure responsibilities include Code blue codes, emergency procedures, intubations, central/arterial lines.
- It is an open ICU, but there is an Intensivist group onsite to assist with critical patients and procedures during the day.
- They would like candidates who are able to provide documentation of at least 10 vents/lines/intubations within the past 12 months but they are willing to work around this if they have a strong candidate who is willing to consider proctoring.
- There is a midlevel onsite to assist working days M-F 11a-11p.
- Client Prefers candidates who can work at least 1 block of 7 shifts per month.
- There are 3 day hospitalists and 2 nocturnists on the service each day.
- Epic EMR.
- Day shifts are 7a-7p.
This locum tenen job from Medical Doctor Associates was last open on Dec 4.