Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · October 20, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Procedures optional.
- Live in the city or in a growing affluent suburb.
- International airport.
- Work in a Top-15 Hospital System in the United States.
- Excellent public and private schools.
- H-1b Visa Cap-Exempt Employer.
- Metro population over 800,000.
- Choose a large teaching hospital or a small community facility.
- Please Reference: Hosp 7636.
- Suburban Dayton Hospitalist or Nocturnist.
- Become a partner in a multispecialty group with over 40 physicians.
- 24/7 pulmonary critical care coverage.
- Many partners earning over $300,000.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Ohio.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago