Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Our Hospital is served by 5,800 employees and 1,100 physicians in 50 Primary and Specialty Medical Practice areas.
- Known for affordable housing and safe, attractive neighborhoods, the area boasts several of Ohio's top-ranked school systems, short commutes and easy access to a variety of recreation, and sports.
- Less than an hour to Cincinnati!
- Location: Major Southwest Ohio City!
- Academically affiliation with Internal Medicine Residency in Place.
- Opportunity: We are seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to join our established employed hospitalist group.
- Facility: Join the largest healthcare provider in the area with over 800 staffed beds and a Level 1 Trauma Center.
- Home to over 800,000 residents, this metropolitan city offers many activities such as a night out at the theater, a trip to historical museums, shopping at the mall or a night out at the town center!
- Nocturnist openings with 7on/7off schedule.
- No Procedures, NO Calls and NO ICU.
- Sign-on and Relocation are to be discussed.
- Compensation: Current Nocturnist are making $350,000+. Very competitive salary package with RVUs, Quality Incentives and Full Benefits.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Ohio.
- Night Shifts involve ED coverage OR floor coverage Only, NOT both.
- EMR in place.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 3.