Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · October 20, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- EMR is Epic.
- Home to over 800,000 residents, this metropolitan city offers many activities such as a night out at the theater, a trip to historical museums, shopping at the mall or a night out at the town center!
- Location: Major Southwest Ohio City!
- Achievable Quality Incentives of up to $40,000 with Productivity up to $15,000.
- Sign-on bonus is offered and Relocation up to $10,000.
- Compensation: Current providers make $300,000+. Competitive Salary offered base on Experience.
- No Procedures, NO Calls, and NO ICU Required.
- The Hospital is a Level I Trauma Center with full subspecialty supporting staff 24/7.
- Less than an hour to Cincinnati!
- Facility: Join a well-established Hospital System with recognition from United States News & World Report as a Top 5 Health Systems in the state of Ohio!
- Known for affordable housing and safe, attractive neighborhoods, the area boasts several of Ohio's top-ranked school systems, short commutes and easy access to a variety of recreation, and sports.
- Full benefits and additional details to be discussed with candidates.
- Opportunity: We are seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to join our established employed hospitalist group.
- Daytime Hospitalist openings with 7on/7off schedule.
- Patient census of 15 per Day.
- There is full Subspecialty support from Intensivists and Pulm/CC.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Ohio.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago