Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 50 minutes from Cleveland, 40 minutes from Erie, Pennsylvania, and two hours from Canada.
- Aureus Medical Group is a nationwide leader in physician recruitment that provides physician recruitment services nationally.
- Student loan repayment, and.
- Enjoy 23 wineries, fine dining restaurants, orchestra, theatre, big-band concerts, amusement parks, festivals, zoo, museums, and shopping.
- Part of 60+ employed physician multi-specialty group.
- Up to a 3 year salary guarantee (Offered salaries are consistent with current-year Mgma Benchmarks).
- Relocation fees.
- Northeastern Ohio provides a great location for year-round activities and a satisfying work-life balance with an excellent cost of living.
- 249-bed not-for-profit community hospital.
- 21 PCP's.
- Consider a dynamic opportunity with our employed multi-specialty group practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Ohio.
- Location & Community.
- Delivering state-of-the-art care you'd expect from a big-city medical facility with the benefits of a community hospital.
- Sign-on bonus.
- 102,000 County Population and 21,000 City Population.
- Recreation: White sand beaches, golf, boating, 20 miles of trails allows biking, hiking, rollerblading, cross-county skiing and snowmobiling.
- Will consider H1B Visa.
- Tail coverage, based on contract terms.
- Hospitalist to cover admissions.
- Enjoy the quality, waterfront lifestyle our community offers.
- Bill Payson has over 11 years in healthcare recruitment and 7 years of recruiting physicians for groups and hospitals that need physician recruitment solutions.
- Epic electronic medical record.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 24.