Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Ohio.
- 50 minutes from Cleveland, 40 minutes from Erie, Pennsylvania, and two hours from Canada.
- Epic electronic medical record.
- Location & Community.
- Sign-on bonus.
- 249-bed not-for-profit community hospital.
- Bill Payson has over 11 years in healthcare recruitment and 7 years of recruiting physicians for groups and hospitals that need physician recruitment solutions.
- Delivering state-of-the-art care you'd expect from a big-city medical facility with the benefits of a community hospital.
- Will consider H1B Visa.
- Tail coverage, based on contract terms.
- Enjoy 23 wineries, fine dining restaurants, orchestra, theatre, big-band concerts, amusement parks, festivals, zoo, museums, and shopping.
- Hospitalist to cover admissions.
- Student loan repayment, and.
- Part of 60+ employed physician multi-specialty group.
- Recreation: White sand beaches, golf, boating, 20 miles of trails allows biking, hiking, rollerblading, cross-county skiing and snowmobiling.
- 102,000 County Population and 21,000 City Population.
- Consider a dynamic opportunity with our employed multi-specialty group practice.
- Up to a 3 year salary guarantee (Offered salaries are consistent with current-year Mgma Benchmarks).
- Relocation fees.
- Enjoy the quality, waterfront lifestyle our community offers.
- Northeastern Ohio provides a great location for year-round activities and a satisfying work-life balance with an excellent cost of living.
- Aureus Medical Group is a nationwide leader in physician recruitment that provides physician recruitment services nationally.
- 21 PCP's.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 24.