Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · May 26, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Epic electronic medical record.
- 21 PCP's.
- 249-bed not-for-profit community hospital.
- Delivering state-of-the-art care you'd expect from a big-city medical facility with the benefits of a community hospital.
- Hospitalist to cover admissions.
- Recreation: White sand beaches, golf, boating, 20 miles of trails allows biking, hiking, rollerblading, cross-county skiing and snowmobiling.
- Part of 60+ employed physician multi-specialty group.
- Tail coverage, based on contract terms.
- Up to a 3 year salary guarantee (Offered salaries are consistent with current-year Mgma Benchmarks).
- 50 minutes from Cleveland, 40 minutes from Erie, Pennsylvania, and two hours from Canada.
- Aureus Medical Group is a nationwide leader in physician recruitment that provides physician recruitment services nationally.
- Enjoy 23 wineries, fine dining restaurants, orchestra, theatre, big-band concerts, amusement parks, festivals, zoo, museums, and shopping.
- Consider a dynamic opportunity with our employed multi-specialty group practice.
- Student loan repayment, and.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Ohio.
- Relocation fees.
- 102,000 County Population and 21,000 City Population.
- Bill Payson has over 11 years in healthcare recruitment and 7 years of recruiting physicians for groups and hospitals that need physician recruitment solutions.
- Northeastern Ohio provides a great location for year-round activities and a satisfying work-life balance with an excellent cost of living.
- Location & Community.
- Enjoy the quality, waterfront lifestyle our community offers.
- Will consider H1B Visa.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 24.