Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · October 20, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Consider a dynamic opportunity with our employed multi-specialty group practice.
- Part of 60+ employed physician multi-specialty group.
- Enjoy the quality, waterfront lifestyle our community offers.
- Tail coverage, based on contract terms.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Will consider H1B Visa.
- Location & Community.
- Relocation fees.
- Delivering state-of-the-art care you'd expect from a big-city medical facility with the benefits of a community hospital.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Ohio.
- 21 PCP's.
- 50 minutes from Cleveland, 40 minutes from Erie, Pennsylvania, and two hours from Canada.
- Recreation: White sand beaches, golf, boating, 20 miles of trails allows biking, hiking, rollerblading, cross-county skiing and snowmobiling.
- 102,000 County Population and 21,000 City Population.
- 249-bed not-for-profit community hospital.
- Up to a 3 year salary guarantee (Offered salaries are consistent with current-year Mgma Benchmarks).
- Northeastern Ohio provides a great location for year-round activities and a satisfying work-life balance with an excellent cost of living.
- Aureus Medical Group is a nationwide leader in physician recruitment that provides physician recruitment services nationally.
- Bill Payson has over 11 years in healthcare recruitment and 7 years of recruiting physicians for groups and hospitals that need physician recruitment solutions.
- Epic electronic medical record.
- Enjoy 23 wineries, fine dining restaurants, orchestra, theatre, big-band concerts, amusement parks, festivals, zoo, museums, and shopping.
- Student loan repayment, and.
- Hospitalist to cover admissions.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago