Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Established 6 physician team.
- Block schedule of 7 on/7 off.
- Popular Cincinnati attractions include cruising along the Ohio River in the BB Riverboats, going to see the Bengals pro-football or the Reds pro-baseball teams play, strolling along the Cincinnati Riverfront Park or visiting one of the many art and history museums.
- The area offers a wide variety of attractions, outdoor recreation, arts, culture and special events.
- Epic EMR.
- Additional support of an advanced practitioner at three facilities.
- Excellent public and private schools, University town.
- Open ICU (patients managed by intensivist during the day).
- APP on staff overnight with nocturnist to assist with cross coverage calls and lower acuity admissions.
- Generous competitive salary plus Benefits which include: Medical, dental, vision, life AD, Long and Short-Term Disability insurance, 401k program with matching.
- Just over an hour drive to Cleveland, Canton or Pittsburgh.
- Modified block schedule or 7on/7off.
- Meditech EMR.
- This program boasts of very low turnover, excellent leadership, and collaboration with the hospital administration.
- Columbus, OH - Join one of the largest health care systems.
- And don't forget to check out the numerous cultural and performing arts events - from orchestras and theatres to museums and art galleries.
- Join an established team of 19 Hospitalist physicians, four advanced practice providers.
- It's the perfect small town for families, yet still close to the big city of Columbus, OH.
- Located just a short drive to downtown Columbus.
- Canton, OH - Day and night positions available - Work out of one largest hospitals in the Canton area.
- Join an established 9 physician team with a Clinical Performance Nurse Strong sub specialist support across the board.
- No procedures required.
- The greater Stark County area also offers several school districts rated excellent by the Ohio Department of Education and exceptional colleges and universities, including the University of Mount Union, Malone University, Walsh University, Kent State University at Stark and Stark State College.
- Work out of one well established hospital in the Columbus area.
- We represent several opportunities in Ohio.
- Codes and rapid responses managed by in-house residents, Hospitalists respond on own patients.
- Balanced schedule working an average of 15-night shifts per month, 7 pm - 7 am or they can do 10 hour shifts.
- 2 hours to Columbus.
- Residents and Hospitalist will run codes.
- Ohio - Cincinnati - Day and night positions available - Join one of the largest health care systems.
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career.
- Cincinnati's blend of cultural heritage, historic architecture and world-class sports teams and museums draw people from all over the United States.
- Live, work and play in Mahoning County which boasts of a low cost of living.
- Generous competitive salary plus Benefits which include: Medical, dental, vision, life AD, Long and Short Term Disability insurance, 401k program with matching.
- You'll also find easy access to excellent schools and low cost of living, coupled with outstanding restaurants, farmers' markets, shopping and entertainment venues.
- Canton, Ohio, located less than an hour from downtown Cleveland, Ohio, is home to the Pro Football Hall of Fame, the National First Ladies' Historic Site and many other cultural and historic landmarks.
- Cincinnati's mix of indoor and outdoor entertainment, restaurants and attractions make it the perfect city in which to live and work, no matter the season.
- Procedures required (additional training provided).
- This area boasts their home to upscale boutiques, authentic restaurants, scenic parks and trails, and many official Ohio historical markers.
- Columbus, OH - Work out of one 94-bed community hospital with 8 bed open ICU.
- Other attractions include the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center, the Krohn Conservatory and Coney Island.
- Delectable dining, unique shopping and six wineries.
- Procedures required (intubation, central lines, and vent management).
- Ohio - Day and night positions available - Work out of a 550 bed, not-for-profit, teaching hospital providing care to residents of northeastern Ohio and northwestern Pennsylvania.
- Full subspecialty support.
- Hospitalist team runs codes.
- 7 pm - 7 am and swing shift physician is on until 12 midnight to assist with admissions.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Ohio.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.