Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · October 20, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- 7 pm - 7 am and swing shift physician is on until 12 midnight to assist with admissions.
- No procedures required.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Ohio.
- Established 6 physician team.
- Block schedule of 7 on/7 off.
- The greater Stark County area also offers several school districts rated excellent by the Ohio Department of Education and exceptional colleges and universities, including the University of Mount Union, Malone University, Walsh University, Kent State University at Stark and Stark State College.
- Live, work and play in Mahoning County which boasts of a low cost of living.
- We represent several opportunities in Ohio.
- Hospitalist team runs codes.
- Delectable dining, unique shopping and six wineries.
- Excellent public and private schools, University town.
- Procedures required (intubation, central lines, and vent management).
- Modified block schedule or 7on/7off.
- Epic EMR.
- Cincinnati's mix of indoor and outdoor entertainment, restaurants and attractions make it the perfect city in which to live and work, no matter the season.
- Just over an hour drive to Cleveland, Canton or Pittsburgh.
- Ohio - Cincinnati - Day and night positions available - Join one of the largest health care systems.
- Ohio - Day and night positions available - Work out of a 550 bed, not-for-profit, teaching hospital providing care to residents of northeastern Ohio and northwestern Pennsylvania.
- Join an established 9 physician team with a Clinical Performance Nurse Strong sub specialist support across the board.
- It's the perfect small town for families, yet still close to the big city of Columbus, OH.
- And don't forget to check out the numerous cultural and performing arts events - from orchestras and theatres to museums and art galleries.
- Columbus, OH - Join one of the largest health care systems.
- Located just a short drive to downtown Columbus.
- 2 hours to Columbus.
- Work out of one well established hospital in the Columbus area.
- Columbus, OH - Work out of one 94-bed community hospital with 8 bed open ICU.
- Generous competitive salary plus Benefits which include: Medical, dental, vision, life AD, Long and Short-Term Disability insurance, 401k program with matching.
- Codes and rapid responses managed by in-house residents, Hospitalists respond on own patients.
- Open ICU (patients managed by intensivist during the day).
- Residents and Hospitalist will run codes.
- Canton, OH - Day and night positions available - Work out of one largest hospitals in the Canton area.
- Balanced schedule working an average of 15-night shifts per month, 7 pm - 7 am or they can do 10 hour shifts.
- Procedures required (additional training provided).
- Meditech EMR.
- APP on staff overnight with nocturnist to assist with cross coverage calls and lower acuity admissions.
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career.
- Canton, Ohio, located less than an hour from downtown Cleveland, Ohio, is home to the Pro Football Hall of Fame, the National First Ladies' Historic Site and many other cultural and historic landmarks.
- Popular Cincinnati attractions include cruising along the Ohio River in the BB Riverboats, going to see the Bengals pro-football or the Reds pro-baseball teams play, strolling along the Cincinnati Riverfront Park or visiting one of the many art and history museums.
- Generous competitive salary plus Benefits which include: Medical, dental, vision, life AD, Long and Short Term Disability insurance, 401k program with matching.
- Full subspecialty support.
- This area boasts their home to upscale boutiques, authentic restaurants, scenic parks and trails, and many official Ohio historical markers.
- Join an established team of 19 Hospitalist physicians, four advanced practice providers.
- Additional support of an advanced practitioner at three facilities.
- The area offers a wide variety of attractions, outdoor recreation, arts, culture and special events.
- This program boasts of very low turnover, excellent leadership, and collaboration with the hospital administration.
- Other attractions include the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center, the Krohn Conservatory and Coney Island.
- Cincinnati's blend of cultural heritage, historic architecture and world-class sports teams and museums draw people from all over the United States.
- You'll also find easy access to excellent schools and low cost of living, coupled with outstanding restaurants, farmers' markets, shopping and entertainment venues.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago