Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · May 26, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Zanesville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Annual Medical Director conferences.
- We are seeking a leader that has Hospitalist Leadership experience with a program of this size.
- This position will lead a team comprised of Internists, Family Medicine physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Paid PLI with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth has a great full-time opportunity for a Medical Director with strong clinical management, leadership, and communication skills to lead our team of Hospitalists at Genesis Hospital in Zanesville, Ohio.
- Primarily a Monday through Friday position.
- Association with a leading hospitalist organization.
- Solid base compensation with annual bonus potential.
- PTO available.
- This ED features Epic EMR, Nurse Coordinators that help organize your patient encounters and schedule, and an actively engaged administration who have fully involved our team in process development and quality initiatives.
- Genesis Hospital is the largest health care provider in the six county regions of southeastern Ohio with excellent sub-specialty support, a closed ICU with no procedures required, Nocturnist coverage and a beautiful campus.
- Generous stipend and sign-on bonus.
- We are a program of sixteen clinicians and six advanced practice clinicians just one hour from Columbus, Ohio.
- CME allowance.
- Leadership Academy programs.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 19.