Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Zanesville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This position will lead a team comprised of Internists, Family Medicine physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
- TeamHealth has a great full-time opportunity for a Medical Director with strong clinical management, leadership, and communication skills to lead our team of Hospitalists at Genesis Hospital in Zanesville, Ohio.
- CME allowance.
- Primarily a Monday through Friday position.
- Generous stipend and sign-on bonus.
- Paid PLI with tail coverage.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Annual Medical Director conferences.
- This ED features Epic EMR, Nurse Coordinators that help organize your patient encounters and schedule, and an actively engaged administration who have fully involved our team in process development and quality initiatives.
- PTO available.
- Solid base compensation with annual bonus potential.
- Genesis Hospital is the largest health care provider in the six county regions of southeastern Ohio with excellent sub-specialty support, a closed ICU with no procedures required, Nocturnist coverage and a beautiful campus.
- We are seeking a leader that has Hospitalist Leadership experience with a program of this size.
- We are a program of sixteen clinicians and six advanced practice clinicians just one hour from Columbus, Ohio.
- Leadership Academy programs.
- Association with a leading hospitalist organization.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 19.