Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · October 20, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Zanesville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Association with a leading hospitalist organization.
- TeamHealth has a great full-time opportunity for a Medical Director with strong clinical management, leadership, and communication skills to lead our team of Hospitalists at Genesis Hospital in Zanesville, Ohio.
- This position will lead a team comprised of Internists, Family Medicine physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
- Solid base compensation with annual bonus potential.
- We are a program of sixteen clinicians and six advanced practice clinicians just one hour from Columbus, Ohio.
- Leadership Academy programs.
- Annual Medical Director conferences.
- This ED features Epic EMR, Nurse Coordinators that help organize your patient encounters and schedule, and an actively engaged administration who have fully involved our team in process development and quality initiatives.
- Generous stipend and sign-on bonus.
- Primarily a Monday through Friday position.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Genesis Hospital is the largest health care provider in the six county regions of southeastern Ohio with excellent sub-specialty support, a closed ICU with no procedures required, Nocturnist coverage and a beautiful campus.
- CME allowance.
- We are seeking a leader that has Hospitalist Leadership experience with a program of this size.
- PTO available.
- Paid PLI with tail coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago