Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Zanesville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- PTO available.
- We are a program of sixteen clinicians and six advanced practice clinicians just one hour from Columbus, Ohio.
- We are seeking a leader that has Hospitalist Leadership experience with a program of this size.
- CME allowance.
- Association with a leading hospitalist organization.
- This ED features Epic EMR, Nurse Coordinators that help organize your patient encounters and schedule, and an actively engaged administration who have fully involved our team in process development and quality initiatives.
- Primarily a Monday through Friday position.
- Leadership Academy programs.
- Generous stipend and sign-on bonus.
- Solid base compensation with annual bonus potential.
- Genesis Hospital is the largest health care provider in the six county regions of southeastern Ohio with excellent sub-specialty support, a closed ICU with no procedures required, Nocturnist coverage and a beautiful campus.
- Annual Medical Director conferences.
- TeamHealth has a great full-time opportunity for a Medical Director with strong clinical management, leadership, and communication skills to lead our team of Hospitalists at Genesis Hospital in Zanesville, Ohio.
- Paid PLI with tail coverage.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- This position will lead a team comprised of Internists, Family Medicine physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 19.