Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Ohio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Open ICU.
- Average 20-25 total admissions per night.
- Hospitalist and Nocturnist Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Ohio.
- Nights: 1 Nocturnist + 1 AP.
- Hospitalists run codes and RRT.
- Days: 5 rounders, 1 early, 1 late, 1 swing + 2 APs.
- Strong sub-specialty support.
- Flexible block scheduling or 7on/7off.
- Beautiful Cincinnati Area!
- Quest Healthcare Solutions.
- EMR is Epic.
- Procedural skills required on nights.
- Amy Moran - Senior.
- Average 17-19 patients per Provider including admits.
- 14-16 admissions per day (2-3 per provider).
- Ongoing Day & Night coverage needed.
- No procedures required on days.
- Abim/Abfm or Eligible.
This locum tenen job from Quest Healthcare Solutions was last open on Mar 27.