Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · October 20, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Ohio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR is Epic.
- Strong sub-specialty support.
- Beautiful Cincinnati Area!
- Ongoing Day & Night coverage needed.
- Quest Healthcare Solutions.
- Flexible block scheduling or 7on/7off.
- Days: 5 rounders, 1 early, 1 late, 1 swing + 2 APs.
- Hospitalist and Nocturnist Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Ohio.
- Abim/Abfm or Eligible.
- Procedural skills required on nights.
- Nights: 1 Nocturnist + 1 AP.
- 14-16 admissions per day (2-3 per provider).
- Amy Moran - Senior.
- No procedures required on days.
- Open ICU.
- Hospitalists run codes and RRT.
- Average 20-25 total admissions per night.
- Average 17-19 patients per Provider including admits.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Quest Healthcare Solutions.