Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · July 19, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Ohio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Amy Moran - Senior.
- Strong sub-specialty support.
- Ongoing Day & Night coverage needed.
- Open ICU.
- Quest Healthcare Solutions.
- EMR is Epic.
- Flexible block scheduling or 7on/7off.
- Days: 5 rounders, 1 early, 1 late, 1 swing + 2 APs.
- Hospitalists run codes and RRT.
- Beautiful Cincinnati Area!
- Procedural skills required on nights.
- 14-16 admissions per day (2-3 per provider).
- No procedures required on days.
- Nights: 1 Nocturnist + 1 AP.
- Average 20-25 total admissions per night.
- Average 17-19 patients per Provider including admits.
- Hospitalist and Nocturnist Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Ohio.
- Abim/Abfm or Eligible.
This locum tenen job from Quest Healthcare Solutions was last open on Mar 27.