Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · August 17, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Reference ID: ORD-055922-MD-OH.
- Critical Care.
- Night Shift.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Does Procedures.
- Definitely July 17th for 10 shifts per month, ongoing*Shift times/Schedule: 7a-7p.
- Board Certification Required: No.
- 6-10 admissions per night.
- Job Posting ID: 975610.
- Support Staff: yes.
- Case Load/PPD: 15-17 + 2-3 admissions per day.
- Dates Needed: July, ongoing.
- 6:30P-6A*Board Certification (or other certification/requirements): BC or BE.
- Dates Needed: Ideally July 9th.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
- Hospitalist needed in July, ongoing at a facility in Ohio.
- Hours Per Day: 12.
- IM or FP with hosp experience*Procedures: intubation, central lines, vent management,.
- Government: No.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago