Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Springfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located in Springfield, OH.
- Work with knowledgeable Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support which allows you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Experience the strength of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
- 20 MDs, 4 NPs Model.
- Apogee Physicians is seeking an IM Nocurtnist physician to join our Hospitalist team.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, CME, Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
- This unique opportunity at Springfield Regional Medical Center, a 254-bed facility, offers an attractive salary and a schedule of 7 on/7 off.
This perm job from Apogee Physicians was last open on Jan 7.