Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · June 24, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Zanesville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible scheduling available as the position entails providing up to five 24-hour shifts per month, relocation not required, excellent pay plus paid PLI with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a part-time Physician to participate in our established Orthopaedic Hospitalist program at Genesis Hospital in Zanesville, Ohio.
- Excellent work-life balance.
- Work among a stellar team of professionals.
- Qualifications include active and current skills, a current Ohio license, willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives, insurability for malpractice insurance, at least 2 years of active practice, and a successful track record.
- Ideal candidates will be Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeons, able to demonstrate clinical excellence along with superior communication skills and a focus on providing quality care and placing the patient above all other considerations.
- Malpractice with tail coverage provided.
- TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally through CME and training created and provided by the TeamHealth Institute.
- Competitive pay.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago