Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As the country's 15th largest city, Columbus offers big-city amenities with a small-town quality of life, as well as the flavor and excitement of one of the largest universities in the country - The Ohio State University.
- Enjoy an attractive 7 on / 7 off block schedule creating an outstanding quality of life.
- Join a hospital medicine team of 27 providers at a 300 bed facility.
- Procedures are not required - strong sub-specialty support.
- This is your opportunity to be a part of a great team in a vibrant area full of energy!
- It provides a bevy of family attractions, a vibrant arts community, world-class entertainment, and college and professional sports.
- As Ohio's capital, Columbus is not only a government seat but also a cultural, educational and recreational hub.
- Nocturnist - Columbus, Ohio.
- Earn a solid base at $300,000 plus RVU bonuses, not to mention a lucrative benefits package including Path to Partnership.
- Columbus, Ohio is an exciting young community with an abundance of character.
- H1 visa sponsorship available.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.