Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · May 22, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent job opening (East Central ) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package Including - Health, Life, Dental, Vision, Malpractice, Tail Coverage, and more!
- Perform Inpatient Procedures & Run Codes.
- Community-supported school systems including public and private schools with competitive academic and athletic programs.
- Home to wineries, historic museums, shopping, dining, and downtown festivals!
- Shelby Waltrip.
- CME Allowance.
- Full Support Staff - RNs, Acute Care Techs, and Case Managers.
- Take day trips to Cincinnati, Cleveland, Detroit, Indianapolis, Pittsburgh, and more!
- This small city is nestled in the rolling hills of East Central Ohio.
- Relocation Assistance.
- 7 on/7 off schedule.
- See 14-16 Patients Per Shift - have a manageable workload!
- Interested candidates.
- Open 7 Bed ICU.
- An Acute Care Hospital, located in a small community nestled in the hills of East Central, Ohio, is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Hospitalist to join their dynamic team!
- Daytime Schedule: 7:00am - 7:00pm - 182 shifts per year.
- Crnp rounds on patients during 12-Hour Shift.
- Sign-On Bonus.
- Earn over $300,000+ per year.
- The Cost of Living is 12% lower than the Ohio average & 20% lower than the National Average.
- 1 hour from Columbus, Ohio & 2 hours from Pittsburgh.
- Please reference position ID 161465 when responding.
- Residents and Visa Candidates are encouraged.
- 56 Bed Community Hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Cejka Search.