Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · April 22, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Dayton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- They welcome board certified or board eligible IM and FP candidates.
- 12-hour shifts, 7 on/7 off.
- Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- Acls certification required.
- Open ICU.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The shift times are 7 AM to 7 PM, and 7 PM to 7 AM on a Tuesday through Monday rotation.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Competitive compensation.
- This facility has Intensivists along with other subspecialists on staff.
- No procedures or codes.
- Locums physician will see an average of 15 to 20 patients during the day and 6 to 7 admits per night.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Weatherby is currently assisting a facility in Ohio that is in need of a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.