Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · March 23, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cincinnati) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The APP hospitalist role.
- Sound values our advanced practice providers and realize they need a forum to collaborate.
- Current, unrestricted license in Ohio required and certification in acute care preferred.
- Perform such other responsibilities as reasonably assigned by the chief hospitalist and within NP/PA scope of practice.
- We offer the same leadership development opportunities for APP's that are provided to our physician providers.
- Our APP collaborative was formed to provide development opportunities and to advance the role of our providers who work alongside our physician providers.
- Will consider Family Practice or Adult certification with recent acute care experience.
- Established 16 physician team with 4 advanced practitioners and hospitalist RN.
- Learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Attending physicians respond to codes.
- Access SoundInstitute.
- Cincinnati, OH - Currently hiring hospitalist Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant.
- Popular attractions include watching the Reds play at the Great American Ball Park, taking a sightseeing tour aboard the BB Riverboats, visiting the award-winning Cincinnati Art Museum, or stopping at the Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal, a nationally recognized educational and research resource.
- You will be involved with driving improvements in quality, patient satisfaction, and aligning with hospital leadership in achieving the goals set for the team.
- As an advanced practice provider (APP) with Sound Physicians, you will work in an environment that promotes the Sound core values of integrity, teamwork, service, quality and innovation enjoying a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload for our hospital teams.
- 250 bed hospital, community based, not for profit.
- Open ICU.
- Location and Lifestyle.
- Not open to new grads.
- Cincinnati offers rich history, cultural heritage, professional sports teams, entertainment and beautiful landscapes along the Ohio River.
- In support of our core values, we ensure our advanced practice providers have the time and resources needed to deliver compassionate care.
- 8 hour shifts, typically 7 pm - 3 am.
- 7 nights on / 7 nights off.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Cincinnati, OH.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago