Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · March 23, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Marietta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- StartDate: 04/20/2018Available Shifts: 12 Hour/Day.
- EHR Apex.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- New Grads accepted.
- No codes.
- ICU rounding.
- Hospitalist - Physician - (Hospital Medicine) Locum Tenens.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- Internal Medicine.
- 18-20 patients per day.
- Admissions at night 6-12.
- Hospitalist, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- 200 bed facility.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.