Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · March 23, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Westerville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The candidate must be board certified or board eligible with Acls certification.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- EMR is Cerner.
- A hospital located in Ohio is seeking a hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage.
- Must have Acls certification.
- Codes and ICU rounding required.
- BC/BE required.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- The assignment scope includes responding to codes and ICU rounding.
- The schedule consists of 7-14 shifts per month with no. For this assignment, you need to have an active OH state license.
- OH state license needed.
- The facility uses Cerner EMR.
- 17 patients per day.
- Licensing assistance.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago