Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (United States) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- Collaborating with on-site nurses and technicians, Telehospitalists examine patients with high-resolution video and audio, a digital ophthalmoscope, and full access to hospital patient records.
- A clean record.
- At least 2 years of recent HM clinical experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Provide a new model of healthcare delivery.
- BC in Internal Medicine.
- Our Telehospitalist openings leverage technology to provide virtually the same physical exam as performed at the bedside.
- These positions are part-time and home-based.
- Support multiple facilities in one shift.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- At least 1 license in applicable state with willingness.
- Gain experience with new technology.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of every patient in a way that you can't in a physical practice.
This perm job from Schumacher Clinical Partners was last open on Jan 22.