Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · February 23, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is a multispecialty group practice.
- No procedures required.
- 250 plus bed hospital.
- Full benefits package offered with sign-on and relocation assistance.
- Location: This city is a well-known suburb of Columbus, OH, the state capital.
- Facility: Well-known Health System in the greater Columbus, OH area is expanding its inpatient services.
- Join an established group of Hospitalists.
- 7on/7off schedule.
- The greater Columbus area is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest!
- Come see why Columbus, OH is becoming "the place to live" in the Midwest.
- Enjoy the amenities of a suburb, lower cost of living, family friendly communities, award winning school district and a quaint downtown with plenty of shopping and multiple restaurants for all types of food lovers.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Ohio.
- Columbus offers its residents multiple sporting activities throughout the year: NHL Hockey, Arena football and is also home to Ohio State University!
- H1 visa sponsorship is available (cap-exempt facility).
- Opportunity: Hospitalist openings.
- PTO is available.
- Compensation: Excellent compensation offered with incentive based bonuses, based upon performance.
- Less than 25 mins from downtown Columbus, OH.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago