Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Coshocton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Founded in 2001, Prime Healthcare has emerged as one of the largest physician-led health systems in the United States.
- ED Physicians admit.
- Prime Healthcare is proud to be named one of the "Top 15 Health Systems" by Truven, and our hospitals are consistently among the "Top 100 hospitals" in the country.
- Coshocton Regional Medical Center is currently seeking a board certified or board eligible Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join its hospitalist team in Coshocton, OH.
- Srmc) is 226-bed acute care facility and has become a regional medical center serving far Northern California.
- Premium for night shifts (optional).
- Procedures not required.
- Relocation reimbursement.
- Production bonus.
- The Hospital offers a diverse range of services from emergency medicine, critical care, general/specialty surgery, cardiovascular, neurosciences to orthopedic care designed to meet the needs of the area.
- Our company includes 45 acute-care hospitals in 14 states.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Coshocton, OH.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Health Insurance: self-funded EPO (HMO) no cost for provider.
- Coshocton Regional Medical Center - What began over 100 years ago as a small local hospital has evolved into a 56-bed acute care hospital with a network of hospital-based clinics serving Coshocton County and the surrounding counties of Tuscarawas, Licking, Muskingum and Guernsey with quality family medicine and specialty care physicians.
- About Prime Healthcare.
- Competitive compensation.
- Block Schedule of 7:00 pm - 7:00 am 7 ON / 7 OFF.
- Tuition reimbursement (new grads).
- No codes.
- Retirement: 401k.
- We stand apart from others by our unique ability to save and transform hospitals.
- We are also the nation's 5th largest hospital systems and have been named "Fastest Growing Hospital System" in the country by Modern Healthcare.
- Open ICU.
- CME Allowance.
- Average Census: 18 Patients per day.
- Twelve of the hospitals are members of the Prime Healthcare Foundation, non-profit hospitals.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago