Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Upper Sandusky) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- 2K annual CME reimbursement.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- The City takes its name from an earlier Wyandot Indian village of the same name, which was located nearby.
- Quality of Life.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital is a general medical and surgical facility.
- Quality care.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Current unrestricted Ohio state medical license and DEA.
- The annual ED volume is 7,900.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- The medical office building and hospital recently underwent a renovation project resulted in a redesign of 22,ing facilities and additions totaling 43,500 SF on three floors.
- It was named "Upper" because it is located on the upper reaches of the Sandusky River.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- This publicly held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Respiratory available 24/7/365.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- With lifetime tail coverage.
- Sign on bonus available.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital is a 25-bed hospital that provides services for Upper Sandusky, Ohio.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- The citizens of Upper Sandusky take pride in the fact that we have a small town, friendly atmosphere & that we welcome growth in the areas of industry, technology & recreation at the same time.
- Employee Status.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Current Acls, Pals.
- Annual Admissions 759, ADC 14.
- Upper Sandusky is rich in history.
- Full-Time, Part-Time & PRN Hospitalist for Wyandot Memorial Hospital in Upper Sandusky, OH.
- Surrounding communities include Carey, Sycamore, Nevada, Harpster, Marseilles, Kirby and Wharton.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital was recognized and provided with the Healthgrades award in 2017 for Patient Safety Excellence.
- Annual Salary of $325K-$350K.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Quality people.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Physician Benefits:.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital utilizes Healthland Centriq for their EMR in the ED.
- 7 on 7 off, block scheduling.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- The population was 6,596 at the 2010 census.
- Full time benefits package to include Health, Vision, Dental, 401K.
- Industry leading programs and services.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Single physician coverage and shifts from 8a-8p and 8p-8a, shifts are 12 or 24 hours.
- The City of Upper Sandusky is the county seat of Wyandot County, Ohio, which is located along the Sandusky River.
- Open ICU- 6 beds.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Envision Physician Services