Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Upper Sandusky) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- The City takes its name from an earlier Wyandot Indian village of the same name, which was located nearby.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital was recognized and provided with the Healthgrades award in 2017 for Patient Safety Excellence.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- It was named "Upper" because it is located on the upper reaches of the Sandusky River.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Quality people.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Competitive annual salary.
- Single physician coverage and shifts from 8a-8p and 8p-8a, shifts are 12 or 24 hours.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital utilizes Healthland Centriq for their EMR in the ED.
- The City of Upper Sandusky is the county seat of Wyandot County, Ohio, which is located along the Sandusky River.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Current Acls, Pals.
- Quality care.
- Quality of Life.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Respiratory available 24/7/365.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Upper Sandusky is rich in history.
- The medical office building and hospital recently underwent a renovation project resulted in a redesign of 22,000 SF to existing facilities and additions totaling 43,500 SF on three floors.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Current unrestricted Ohio state medical license and DEA.
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine.
- Employee Status.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital is a general medical and surgical facility.
- Surrounding communities include Carey, Sycamore, Nevada, Harpster, Marseilles, Kirby and Wharton.
- Annual Admissions 759, ADC 14.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- The citizens of Upper Sandusky take pride in the fact that we have a small town, friendly atmosphere & that we welcome growth in the areas of industry, technology & recreation at the same time.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Industry leading programs and services.
- Open ICU- 6 beds.
- Full-Time, Part-Time & PRN Hospitalist for Wyandot Memorial Hospital in Upper Sandusky, OH.
- This publicly held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- 7 on 7 off, block scheduling.
- The annual ED volume is 7,900.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Full time benefits package.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Physician Benefits:.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital is a 25-bed hospital that provides services for Upper Sandusky, Ohio.
- The population was 6,596 at the 2010 census.
- With lifetime tail coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Envision Physician Services