Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Upper Sandusky) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Industry leading programs and services.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Respiratory available 24/7/365.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital utilizes Healthland Centriq for their EMR in the ED.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Quality people.
- Full time benefits package to include Health, Vision, Dental, 401K.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital is a general medical and surgical facility.
- 2K annual CME reimbursement.
- It was named "Upper" because it is located on the upper reaches of the Sandusky River.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Full-Time, Part-Time & PRN Hospitalist for Wyandot Memorial Hospital in Upper Sandusky, OH.
- The citizens of Upper Sandusky take pride in the fact that we have a small town, friendly atmosphere & that we welcome growth in the areas of industry, technology & recreation at the same time.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Current Acls, Pals.
- The City of Upper Sandusky is the county seat of Wyandot County, Ohio, which is located along the Sandusky River.
- With lifetime tail coverage.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- The population was 6,596 at the 2010 census.
- Quality care.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Sign on bonus available.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital was recognized and provided with the Healthgrades award in 2017 for Patient Safety Excellence.
- This publicly held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Annual Admissions 759, ADC 14.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- 7 on 7 off, block scheduling.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Employee Status.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Upper Sandusky is rich in history.
- Current unrestricted Ohio state medical license and DEA.
- The City takes its name from an earlier Wyandot Indian village of the same name, which was located nearby.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital is a 25-bed hospital that provides services for Upper Sandusky, Ohio.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Single physician coverage and shifts from 8a-8p and 8p-8a, shifts are 12 or 24 hours.
- The medical office building and hospital recently underwent a renovation project resulted in a redesign of 22,ing facilities and additions totaling 43,500 SF on three floors.
- Open ICU- 6 beds.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Physician Benefits:.
- Quality of Life.
- Annual Salary of $325K-$350K.
- The annual ED volume is 7,900.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Surrounding communities include Carey, Sycamore, Nevada, Harpster, Marseilles, Kirby and Wharton.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Mar 27.