Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · March 23, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Upper Sandusky) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital is a 25-bed hospital that provides services for Upper Sandusky, Ohio.
- 7 on 7 off, block scheduling.
- Open ICU- 6 beds.
- Annual Salary of $325K-$350K.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Quality people.
- Surrounding communities include Carey, Sycamore, Nevada, Harpster, Marseilles, Kirby and Wharton.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital is a general medical and surgical facility.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- With lifetime tail coverage.
- The City takes its name from an earlier Wyandot Indian village of the same name, which was located nearby.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital was recognized and provided with the Healthgrades award in 2017 for Patient Safety Excellence.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- The annual ED volume is 7,900.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Quality of Life.
- The medical office building and hospital recently underwent a renovation project resulted in a redesign of 22,ing facilities and additions totaling 43,500 SF on three floors.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Current Acls, Pals.
- Annual Admissions 759, ADC 14.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital utilizes Healthland Centriq for their EMR in the ED.
- Quality care.
- Full time benefits package to include Health, Vision, Dental, 401K.
- Current unrestricted Ohio state medical license and DEA.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- It was named "Upper" because it is located on the upper reaches of the Sandusky River.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- This publicly held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine.
- Physician Benefits:.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Upper Sandusky is rich in history.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Sign on bonus available.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- 2K annual CME reimbursement.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Full-Time, Part-Time & PRN Hospitalist for Wyandot Memorial Hospital in Upper Sandusky, OH.
- Employee Status.
- Industry leading programs and services.
- Single physician coverage and shifts from 8a-8p and 8p-8a, shifts are 12 or 24 hours.
- The population was 6,596 at the 2010 census.
- The City of Upper Sandusky is the county seat of Wyandot County, Ohio, which is located along the Sandusky River.
- The citizens of Upper Sandusky take pride in the fact that we have a small town, friendly atmosphere & that we welcome growth in the areas of industry, technology & recreation at the same time.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Respiratory available 24/7/365.
This perm job opening was posted
by Envision Physician Services