Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · July 19, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Upper Sandusky) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The medical office building and hospital recently underwent a renovation project resulted in a redesign of 22,ing facilities and additions totaling 43,500 SF on three floors.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Current Acls, Pals.
- Current unrestricted Ohio state medical license and DEA.
- This publicly held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Sign on bonus available.
- Full-Time, Part-Time & PRN Hospitalist for Wyandot Memorial Hospital in Upper Sandusky, OH.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- 2K annual CME reimbursement.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- The annual ED volume is 7,900.
- Full time benefits package to include Health, Vision, Dental, 401K.
- 7 on 7 off, block scheduling.
- Open ICU- 6 beds.
- Quality of Life.
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine.
- The population was 6,596 at the 2010 census.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Employee Status.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- With lifetime tail coverage.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Physician Benefits:.
- Annual Salary of $325K-$350K.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital is a general medical and surgical facility.
- Industry leading programs and services.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital utilizes Healthland Centriq for their EMR in the ED.
- The City takes its name from an earlier Wyandot Indian village of the same name, which was located nearby.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Upper Sandusky is rich in history.
- It was named "Upper" because it is located on the upper reaches of the Sandusky River.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital was recognized and provided with the Healthgrades award in 2017 for Patient Safety Excellence.
- Respiratory available 24/7/365.
- The citizens of Upper Sandusky take pride in the fact that we have a small town, friendly atmosphere & that we welcome growth in the areas of industry, technology & recreation at the same time.
- The City of Upper Sandusky is the county seat of Wyandot County, Ohio, which is located along the Sandusky River.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Quality care.
- Quality people.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Surrounding communities include Carey, Sycamore, Nevada, Harpster, Marseilles, Kirby and Wharton.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Single physician coverage and shifts from 8a-8p and 8p-8a, shifts are 12 or 24 hours.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Annual Admissions 759, ADC 14.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital is a 25-bed hospital that provides services for Upper Sandusky, Ohio.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Mar 27.