Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · July 19, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Upper Sandusky) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- The population was 6,596 at the 2010 census.
- The City of Upper Sandusky is the county seat of Wyandot County, Ohio, which is located along the Sandusky River.
- It was named "Upper" because it is located on the upper reaches of the Sandusky River.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Respiratory available 24/7/365.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Surrounding communities include Carey, Sycamore, Nevada, Harpster, Marseilles, Kirby and Wharton.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- The City takes its name from an earlier Wyandot Indian village of the same name, which was located nearby.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- With lifetime tail coverage.
- Quality of Life.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- 2K annual CME reimbursement.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital utilizes Healthland Centriq for their EMR in the ED.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- The citizens of Upper Sandusky take pride in the fact that we have a small town, friendly atmosphere & that we welcome growth in the areas of industry, technology & recreation at the same time.
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine.
- The annual ED volume is 7,900.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Full time benefits package to include Health, Vision, Dental, 401K.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- 7 on 7 off, block scheduling.
- Full-Time, Part-Time & PRN Hospitalist for Wyandot Memorial Hospital in Upper Sandusky, OH.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital is a general medical and surgical facility.
- This publicly held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Employee Status.
- Physician Benefits:.
- Current Acls, Pals.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Single physician coverage and shifts from 8a-8p and 8p-8a, shifts are 12 or 24 hours.
- Upper Sandusky is rich in history.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Annual Salary of $325K-$350K.
- Annual Admissions 759, ADC 14.
- The medical office building and hospital recently underwent a renovation project resulted in a redesign of 22,ing facilities and additions totaling 43,500 SF on three floors.
- Current unrestricted Ohio state medical license and DEA.
- Sign on bonus available.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Quality care.
- Quality people.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital is a 25-bed hospital that provides services for Upper Sandusky, Ohio.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital was recognized and provided with the Healthgrades award in 2017 for Patient Safety Excellence.
- Open ICU- 6 beds.
- Industry leading programs and services.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services