Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Upper Sandusky) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine.
- Quality care.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Physician Benefits:.
- Full-Time, Part-Time & PRN Hospitalist for Wyandot Memorial Hospital in Upper Sandusky, OH.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Quality people.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital is a general medical and surgical facility.
- Single physician coverage and shifts from 8a-8p and 8p-8a, shifts are 12 or 24 hours.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital is a 25-bed hospital that provides services for Upper Sandusky, Ohio.
- Industry leading programs and services.
- Respiratory available 24/7/365.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Employee Status.
- Sign on bonus available.
- Current unrestricted Ohio state medical license and DEA.
- 2K annual CME reimbursement.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- With lifetime tail coverage.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Open ICU- 6 beds.
- Quality of Life.
- Surrounding communities include Carey, Sycamore, Nevada, Harpster, Marseilles, Kirby and Wharton.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Annual Admissions 759, ADC 14.
- The annual ED volume is 7,900.
- Full time benefits package to include Health, Vision, Dental, 401K.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital was recognized and provided with the Healthgrades award in 2017 for Patient Safety Excellence.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- It was named "Upper" because it is located on the upper reaches of the Sandusky River.
- This publicly held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- 7 on 7 off, block scheduling.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital utilizes Healthland Centriq for their EMR in the ED.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Current Acls, Pals.
- The medical office building and hospital recently underwent a renovation project resulted in a redesign of 22,ing facilities and additions totaling 43,500 SF on three floors.
- Upper Sandusky is rich in history.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- The City takes its name from an earlier Wyandot Indian village of the same name, which was located nearby.
- Annual Salary of $325K-$350K.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- The population was 6,596 at the 2010 census.
- The citizens of Upper Sandusky take pride in the fact that we have a small town, friendly atmosphere & that we welcome growth in the areas of industry, technology & recreation at the same time.
- The City of Upper Sandusky is the county seat of Wyandot County, Ohio, which is located along the Sandusky River.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services