Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Dayton Area ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The community has a rich history and many educational options including excellent public schools, parochial schools, a Montessori School (ages 3-12), and a Christian school (preschool through high school).
- Location is within driving distance of both Cincinnati and Columbus.
- Jeanne Mikiczenko.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Excellent Salary.
- Block Schedule 7on / 7off.
- No Procedures.
- Productivity Bonuses.
- The area also has 16 colleges and universities are located nearby.
- Student Loan Repayment or Sign on Bonus.
- Closed ICU.
- Full Time Nocturnist needed in Southwest Ohio.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Honor Medical Staffing.