Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Toledo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mercy Health encompasses seven hospitals and offers a medical staff of over 1,500 members to support the comprehensive range of inpatient and outpatient services.
- The Mud Hens play in their downtown stadium, Fifth Third Field, which was named as one of the top minor league baseball stadiums in the country.
- A culturally prosperous city, Toledo is home to a nationally renowned art museum and zoo, the Toledo Symphony, as well as the newly renovated Valentine Theater.
- Mercy Health is a mission-driven organization committed to making every patient's life better - mind, body and spirit.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Toledo, OH.
- The Physician may be requested to provide extra shifts above and beyond 182 shifts, not to exceed 200 shifts per year, and will be compensated for providing such extra shifts.
- Toledo also offers an Echl hockey team, Ncaa sports at the University of Toledo, and an annual Lpga golf tournament.
- We are committed to providing the best healthcare available for children, both within our walls and through community outreach, and serving as an advocate for children throughout our region.
- Mercy is a preferred provider in the majority of health insurance plans, we actively work to control healthcare costs through managed care contracts and insurance initiatives.
- Outstanding schools coupled with affordable housing give northwest Ohio families a great lifestyle.
- We are driven by the Mercy mission planted by the Grey Nuns and nurtured by the Grey Nuns and Sisters of Mercy for more than a century-and-a-half, Mercy Children's is dedicated to ongoing teaching, research - and most importantly - excellence in patient care.
- Toledo boasts of having 33 colleges and universities within a 60-mile radius, including a medical college within the metro area.
- Additionally, Ann Arbor, Chicago, Cleveland, Columbus and Detroit are all within a short driving distance.
- Seeking Hospitalist.
- As a Catholic healthcare ministry serving Ohio and Kentucky, Mercy Health is ranked nationally in the top 20% of health systems in the nation for quality and efficiency.
- Nature and outdoors lovers enjoy the close proximity to Lake Erie.
- We're the largest health system and the fourth largest employer in Ohio, and one of the largest non-profit healthcare ministries in the United States.
- Mercy Health is a recognized leader in providing quality, cost-effective healthcare and is a regional leader in collaboration with other community organizations to meet community needs.
- The community is home to the Toledo Mud Hens, the Triple A affiliate of the Detroit Tigers.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago