Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $350,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Zanesville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits include fully paid malpractice with tail coverage, health, dental, and vision.
- Epic EMR.
- Short-term and long-term disability, 401K, Serp, CME time and allotment and concierge service.
- Get artsy.
- Competitive base salary, wRVU for each patient, and quality incentive for total earning of over 380K.
- Compassionate, quality care.
- This level of care has established Genesis as a primary referral center for much of the region.
- The system includes an extensive network of more than 300 physicians and multiple outpatient care centers throughout the region.
- Just an hour from Columbus - Easy access to New Albany, Blacklick, Pickerington, Reynoldsburg, Gahanna, Pataskala, and Dublin where many of our team live.
- Fully engaged administration who fully involve our team in process development and quality initiatives.
- You would be joining a team comprised of Internists, Family Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants with Nocturnist coverage in addition to Nurse Coordinators that help organize your patient encounters and schedule.
- Take advantage of all Columbus has to offer while enjoying a higher income and lower cost of living.
- This beautiful hospital campus is the largest health care provider in six county regions of southeastern Ohio with excellent sub-specialty clinicians.
- In joining our physician-led program, you will enjoy flexible block scheduling, highly attractive benefits package, and career support and development with TeamHealth - a network of more than 20,000 clinicians.
- A growing artists' colony is located throughout downtown Zanesville, and the monthly First Friday event is a popular event celebrating the local artists and their work.
- Galleries and outdoor murals depicting the city's heritage are proof of the city's artistic bend.
- A part of a 20 - member team.
- 14 - 15 shifts per month with flexible scheduling.
- But the city has been known for more than the bridge.
- Genesis is the largest health care provider in its six-county region of southeastern Ohio, and we provide a higher level of service than what is typically found in a community of its size including open-heart surgery, trauma care, a Level II neonatal intermediate care unit, neurosurgery and comprehensive cancer services.
- No ICU or procedures.
- As the county seat of Muskingum County, Zanesville is unique in part because of its Y-shaped bridge.
- Old railroad and other structures offer unique settings for diners and shoppers, and Secrest Auditorium offers a variety of performers each year.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our Hospitalist team in Zanesville, Ohio.
- Genesis HealthCare System is an integrated health care delivery system based in Zanesville, Ohio.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago