Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Troy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Weatherby is currently assisting a facility in Ohio that is in need of a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Adult inpatient with no ICU.
- 7 on/7 off, 12-hour shifts.
- The shift time is from 7 AM to 7 PM, and 7 PM to 7 AM on a Tuesday through Monday rotation.
- The ideal candidate will be someone that is based in Ohio.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- 6 months of coverage.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- No procedures.
- IM or FP welcomed.
- EMR: Epic.
- Competitive compensation.
- There is an APP on staff during the week.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.