Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · February 23, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Compensation - Salary of $250,000 - $260,00 with added bonuses and incentives.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Ohio.
- Currently 6 physicians is expaning to 10.
- Loan repayment is an option as well!
- The quaint Northeast Ohio community sits on the banks of Lake Erie offering scenic beach and marina access as well as beautiful inland landscape offerings including golf courses, award winning wineries, museums, and historical landmarks including the areas famous covered bridges.
- Location - Within an easy commute to Cleveland, this city offers a small town community feel while maintaining close proximity to the big city.
- Strong Intensivist and Sub-speciality support.
- Facility/Opportunity - Medical Center is a private.
- Open ICU requiring patient admission and no procedures.
- Not-for-profit community hospital which has served the community of northeastern Ohio for over a century is seeking Hospitalist candidates for a growing program.
- Schedule is 7on/7off, 12 hour shifts, with rotated nights.
- The areas shoreline boasts year around outdoor recreational activates including boating, fishing and water sports.
- Sign on, relocation, CME, full benefits and malpractice with tail are some of the elements available in the compensation package.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago