Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- With the cost of real estate estimated at less than half of the national average, this city is as affordable as it is enjoyable.
- Procedures are not required.
- H1 sponsorship is available (cap-exempt facility).
- Location: This suburban city outside of Cleveland, OH is a perfect place to set down roots!
- Inpatient team is expanding its services.
- EMR is Meditech.
- Look no more!
- This city has world-class hospitals and five universities that provide excellent care and an enriching learning environment.
- Teaching and working with Internal Medicine Residents is required.
- Looking for an excellent teaching hospital?
- Listed below is details on hospitalist openings that could be the exact position you are looking for.
- Compensation: Excellent compensation offered with strong incentive based bonuses!
- Looking for an ideal city to live in?
- Research options are available.
- Full benefits package offered with sign-on and relocation assistance.
- Facility: 450 plus bed acute care teaching facility serving multiple counties throughout the greater Columbus, OH area.
- Opportunity: Hospitalist openings.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Ohio.
- Residents of this city also enjoy the serenity of its public parks and nature preservations that provide time away from the hustle and bustle of city living.
- Schedule will be 7on/7off with no.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago