Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Monday · November 20, 2017
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Beautiful hospital campus.
- You would be joining a team comprised of Internists, Family Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
- Epic EMR.
- Compensation: Base Salary + Productivity and Quality incentives for total earnings of over 300K +/.
- Actively engaged administration who fully involve our team in process development and quality initiatives.
- Vision, Short-term & Long-term Disability, 401k, Serp, CME time & Allotment and Concierge Service.
- Comprehensive benefits include: Company paid Malpractice (including tail), Health, Dental,.
- 14-15 shifts per month with flexible scheduling.
- NO ICU or procedures.
- Largest health care provider in six county regions of southeastern Ohio with excellent subspecialty.
- Review of applications will begin immediately, and will continue until all positions are filled.
- Nocturnist coverage.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Zanesville, OH.
- Just an hour from Columbus: Easy access to New Albany, Blacklick, Pickerington, Reynoldsburg, Gahanna and Pataskala and Dublin where many of our team live.
- Take advantage of all Columbus has to offer while enjoying a higher income and lower cost of living.
- We hope to have the opportunity to speak with you soon!
- Nurse Coordinators that help organize your patient encounters and schedule.
- We are in the process of finalizing our permanent group of twenty providers just one hour from Columbus, Ohio.
- In joining our physician-led program, you will enjoy flexible block scheduling, highly attractive benefits package, and career support and development with TeamHealth - the nation's largest healthcare provider.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago