Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Newark) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physicians on-staff: fluctuates around 150 physicians.
- Pataskala, OH.
- Heath, OH.
- Medical & dental: Yes.
- Location: Newark, Ohio (30 miles East of Columbus).
- Many excellent private schools in the area.
- Approximately 250 hours per year for full-time physicians.
- Geography: Central OH, Licking County, 30 minutes East of Columbus.
- Retirement: 403(b), 457, and a generous pension plan are all offered.
- Low cost, self insured, PPO structured.
- Residential: ranges from the very affordable to the very affluent.
- Blacklick, OH.
- Facility: modern and completely renovated.
- Paid time off (PTO): accrued.
- Annual base salary: $250,000 + $25,000 Annual Quality Bonus.
- Accolades: rated a Top 100 Hospital for 11 years.
- Must be B/C within 5 years of graduating residency or fellowship.
- Technology: latest technology and equipment.
- New Albany, OH.
- Hospital-employed group: Yes, multi-specialty.
- Gahanna, OH.
- Fluctuates around 100 providers.
- Highlight areas: Granville, OH.
- Size: 227 licensed beds.
- Schools: top-rated public schools in Granville & New Albany.
- Accept H1-B visas: No.
- Coverage: single hospital coverage responsibilities (Licking County).
- Advanced EMR.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Newark, OH.
- Accept J1 visas: No.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago