Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Competitive base salary with quality bonus structure.
- Additional professional support includes mid-level providers and registered nurse liaisons.
- EMR and wireless communication.
- Group is hiring well-qualified BC/BE IM or FP physicians looking for a challenging career in hospital medicine in a trauma and regional referral center.
- There is a high level of camaraderie among the group with a strong team atmosphere.
- Here there is an emphasis on continuity of care, striving for seamless transitions for patients with primary care and referring physicians.
- This is a is rapidly growing well respected by the medical staff.
- Signing bonus.
- Excellent, comprehensive benefits.
- Qualified Critical Care physician available 24/7.
- Night Shifts involve ED coverage OR floor coverage Only, not both.
- Healthcare employer in Dayton, OH is currently seeking to hire several IM/FP physicians for hospitalist employment opportunities in the greater Dayton area.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Dayton, OH.
- Schedule: 7-on-off, 12hr shifts.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago