Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · October 24, 2017
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Near Lake Erie ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy beaches, wineries and beautiful covered bridges in this prime Northeastern Ohio location!
- Quick credentialing!
- FP or IM.
- While on a locum tenens assignment with Onyx M.D., enjoy paid travel, A-Rated malpractice coverage, competitive compensation, travel concierge service and 24/7 access to an Onyx M.D. staffing consultant.
- No. Average patient load is 18-20 per shift.
- There is so much to do in this cozy and unique coastal town!
- We are seeking Hospitalists. Client has day, night, and swing shifts available through the end of the year and throughout 2018.
- 7a - 7p and 7p - 7a (possible swing shift available too) Privileging/Credentialing Timeframe: Asap, can emergency credential Any other specialties considered?
- Physician should be comfortable with intubations, vent management and central lines.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Onyx M.D..