Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · September 21, 2017
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Zanesville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We have an excellent opportunity for a full time Physician to join our team in our Hospitalist department for a Nocturnist Role.
- Short-term & long-term disability, 401K, Serp, CME time & allotment and concierge service.
- Benefits include fully paid malpractice (with tail), health, dental, vision.
- Just an hour from Columbus to take advantage of all Columbus, Ohio has to offer while enjoying a higher income and lower cost of living.
- A growing artists' colony is located throughout downtown Zanesville and the monthly First Friday event is a popular event celebrating the local artists and their work.
- Fully engaged administration who fully involve our team in process development and quality initiatives.
- 14 - 15 shifts/mo with flexible scheduling.
- Galleries and outdoor murals depicting the city's heritage are proof of the city's artistic bend.
- Get artsy.
- Beautiful hospital campus.
- This level of care has established Genesis as a primary referral center for much of the region.
- As the county seat of Muskingum County, Zanesville is unique in part because of its Y-shaped bridge.
- But the city has been known for more than the bridge.
- Competitive base salary + wRVU for each patient + quality incentive for total earning of over 380K+/.
- Largest health care provider in six county region of southeastern OH with excellent sub-specialty support.
- No ICU or procedures.
- The system includes an extensive network of more than 300 physicians and multiple outpatient care centers throughout the region.
- Nurse coordinators that help organize your patient encounters and schedule.
- Compassionate, quality care.
- Genesis is the largest health care provider in its six-county region of southeastern Ohio, and we provide a higher level of service than what is typically found in a community of its size including open-heart surgery, trauma care, a Level II neonatal intermediate care unit, neurosurgery and comprehensive cancer services.
- Genesis HealthCare System is an integrated health care delivery system based in Zanesville, Ohio.
- Old railroad and other structures offer unique settings for diners and shoppers, and Secrest Auditorium offers a variety of performers each year.
- Zanesville, OH.
- You will be part of a 20 member group.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago