Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · September 21, 2017
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Zanesville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Please email or.
- Just an hour from East Columbus: Easy access to easy access to New Albany, Blacklick, Pickerington, Reynoldsburg, Gahanna and Pataskala and Dublin where many of our team live.
- 20 Physician, 4 APC Group.
- Largest health care provider in six county region of southeastern OH with excellent sub-specialty support.
- Comprehensive benefits include: Company paid Malpractice (including tail), Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term & Long-term Disability, 401K, Serp, CME Allowance and Concierge Service.
- Sign on bonus and relocation support.
- Take advantage of all Columbus has to offer while enjoying a higher income and lower cost of living.
- Nurse Coordinators help organize your patient encounters and schedule.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing potential colleagues as we finalize our permanent group of providers just one hour from Columbus, Ohio.
- Epic EMR.
- No ICU, No Procedures required.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn what you seek in a position.
- Beautiful hospital campus.
- Our team is made up of Internists, Family Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
- Or visit.
- Exceptional Ohio Hospitalist Opportunity.
- Actively engaged administration who fully involve our team in process development and quality initiatives.
- Nocturnist coverage.
- 14 - 15 shifts/mo with flexible scheduling.
- Compensation: Base Salary + Productivity and Quality incentives for total earnings of over 300K.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago