Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · September 21, 2017
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (North and South, OH) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 2 hospitalist on during the day.
- Fast Credentialing: Assignment starting as soon as October.
- 167 bed facility.
- Admissions are handles by a swing shift so no admissions.
- 12-15 patients/ provider.
- We provide excellent malpractice coverage, are self-insured.
- Doesnt have to be consecutive.
- I also have facilities in Indiana, and Michigan if Ohio isnt your thing as well as in almost every state across the United States.
- 7A-7p day shift with night.
- 45-90 day Credentialing.
- 10 patients/ shift with 2-3 admissions.
- We also cover your travel and lodging as we have a travel department that will set all that up for you!
- Russell Isenbletter.
- Days and nights needed.
- Here are the.
- 60- 90 day Credentialing.
- No Procedures.
- They will consider candidates who cant do all proceudres above.
- Rate of 250/ night just to hold the. Average 1-3/ month.
- Specialties: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine & Hospital Medicine all accepted.
- Facilties in OH seeking Hospitalist Candidates at three different locations in OH!
- We are a physician owned and operated company striving to place Locums doctors nationwide.
- EMR is Mckesson.
- No codes.
- 7a-7p and 7p-7a (days and nights needed).
- Procdures: Central lines are Preferrred BUT Intuabtions are required.
- 15 open shifts/ month.
- Facility. 3.
- 15-17 patients/ provider.
- EM docs are primary on codes.
- Full Specialty Backup.
- Rates are negotiable.
- Would like providers who can offer at least 6 shifts/ month.
- Specialty: Hospital Medicine, Internal Medicine Family medicine with Hospitalist Experience.
- Great rates - Multiple Shifts - Great Locations.
- IM and FP both accepted: FP need Hospitalist experience.
- 2-3 admits during the day.
- Long Term need at least until FEB of 2018.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago