Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Monday · August 21, 2017
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This locum tenen pays $180 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Dayton Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There are 3 day hospitalists and 1 nocturnist on the service each day.
- Candidates need.
- Client Prefers candidates who can work week on/off or at least 1 block of 7 shifts per month.
- This facility is located 30 minutes from Dayton, 1 hours from Columbus, 45 minutes from Cincinnati.
- This hospital has advanced imaging, mammography, a Trauma Center Emergency Room, comprehensive Cancer Center, Full Cardiac Heart Services onsite.
- Need Nocturnist to work 7on 7off schedule.
- No interest in shift work candidates.
- It is an open ICU, but there is an Intensivist group onsite to assist with critical patients and.
- Admitting an average of 7 admits per night including floor calls/pages, code response for the hospitalist service and Rapid Response for the hospital along with the Emergency Department.
- Night shifts are 7p-7a.
- 330 bed hospital inOH needs 7on 7off hospitalist coverage starting in January 2018 and ongoing until they hire a permanent provider.
- The hospital prefers candidates who are comfortable performing procedures such as ventilation management, inserting lines and intubating on occasion with backup by the Intensivists/ED/RT.
- Candidates must be residency trained Internal Medicine physicians.
- Candidates should be board certified, hold a current BLS/Acls and have recent inpatient experience.
- Procedures during the day.
- Procedure responsibilities include Code blue codes, emergency procedures, intubations, central/arterial lines.
- All subspecialties are represented except Neurosurgery.
- Candidates Must be able to provide documentation of at least 10 vents/lines/intubations within the past 12 months or they will not be considered.
This locum job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Medical Doctor Associates.