Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · October 24, 2017
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Tiffin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- O No ICU.
- A pediatric hospitalist provides treatment in the areas of illness, injury, surgery, and newborn care.
- O Average of 30-35 newborns per month.
- Pediatric hospitalist, hospitalist, pediatrics, peds, pediatrician, newborn, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- A pediatric hospitalist(locum tenens) is a physician who works with children in inpatient or hospital settings.
- O Client will license concurrently while privileging.
- A pediatric hospitalist work with regular pediatricians and other physicians involved in a child's care, to ensure the most efficient and effective treatment plan available.
- They offer care to children in multiple departments, including: labor and delivery, intensive care, the pediatric ward, and newborn nursery.
- O Travel and lodging will be paid for.
- O Average of 1-2 pediatric admissions per month.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- O Rounding primarily in nursery.
- O Average of 2-3 patients per day.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: - Not Available.
- Hospitalist - Pediatrics - Physician - (Hospitalist - Peds) Locum Tenens.
- O Hospitalist is first responder to newborn or pediatric codes when inside the facility.
- O Physician shift times are 24.
- O EMR system is Epic.
- O BC or BE within 5 years Pediatrics.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.