Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Top Tier compensation includes base salary, commencement bonus, performance based incentives.
- Columbus has many different landmarks to visit such as the performing arts center and The Columbus Museum of Art.
- Two Hospitalists and one APP on night team.
- Secure your future with a two year Path to Partnership.
- H1 visa sponsorship.
- With a total population of around 800,000 Columbus, Ohio is the 15th largest city in the United States.
- 7on / 7off schedule with 10 Hospitalists and four APP's on day team.
- It is also known for their sports teams including The Ohio State Buckeyes and the Columbus Blue Jackets.
- Enterprise Medical is scheduling interviews to join a group of 30 Hospitalists at a prestigious medical center in Columbus.
- On-site Intensivists with excellent sub-specialty back-up across the board - NO procedures, NO codes, NO rapid response.
- Now Interviewing Hospitalists - Columbus, Ohio.
- Work at 415 bed, Level II Trauma Center in the midst of a four-year, $310 million campus-wide modernization project.
- The capitol city of Ohio has a diverse economy based on education, government, insurance, banking, fashion, aviation, etc.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.