Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · August 14, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (South Western ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Part time.
- Our providers will enjoy competitive compensation, flexible scheduling, paid travel, lodging, mileage reimbursement, and malpractice insurance while on assignment.
- We are searching for a BC-Pulmonary/Critical Care physician interested in a locum tenens opportunity at a medical center in Southwestern Ohio.
- BC/BE in Pulmonary or Critical Care.
- For nationwide Locum Tenens positions,.
- At to speak with our Recruitment Administrator about this and other Locum Tenens opportunities.
- Must have the ability to perform all technical skills in a critical care setting.
- No Procedures, Codes, or Rapid Response.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Jun 19.