Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lima) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- 12 hour shifts (7 AM - 7 PM).
- 25 facilities in a 10-county service area.
- Lima residents enjoy below the state and national average cost of living, affordable housing, K-12 public education options, recreational activities such as hiking, golf courses, shopping, parks, and museums.
- Strong health system.
- Lima, Ohio, is a charming town located in northwestern Ohio, just an hour north of Dayton, Ohio and a little over an hour south of Toledo, Ohio.
- 217 hospital beds.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- Lima Memorial Health System is a not-for-profit healthcare organization with over 1500 employees and 25 facilities serving 10 different counties in the state of Ohio.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- This hospital is equipped with the most advanced technological advances in the medical field, providing leading specialized care services to the residents of this region.
- The hospital features an emergency department designated as a Level II Trauma Center, Chest Pain Center with Cycle III accreditation and much more.
This perm job from Schumacher Clinical Partners was last open on Jan 22.