Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · October 20, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lima) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lima Memorial Health System is a not-for-profit healthcare organization with over 1500 employees and 25 facilities serving 10 different counties in the state of Ohio.
- 12 hour shifts (7 AM - 7 PM).
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- 25 facilities in a 10-county service area.
- The hospital features an emergency department designated as a Level II Trauma Center, Chest Pain Center with Cycle III accreditation and much more.
- This hospital is equipped with the most advanced technological advances in the medical field, providing leading specialized care services to the residents of this region.
- Strong health system.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- Lima residents enjoy below the state and national average cost of living, affordable housing, K-12 public education options, recreational activities such as hiking, golf courses, shopping, parks, and museums.
- Lima, Ohio, is a charming town located in northwestern Ohio, just an hour north of Dayton, Ohio and a little over an hour south of Toledo, Ohio.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- 217 hospital beds.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners