Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · March 23, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lima) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Strong health system.
- Lima Memorial Health System is a not-for-profit healthcare organization with over 1500 employees and 25 facilities serving 10 different counties in the state of Ohio.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- 217 hospital beds.
- Lima residents enjoy below the state and national average cost of living, affordable housing, K-12 public education options, recreational activities such as hiking, golf courses, shopping, parks, and museums.
- The hospital features an emergency department designated as a Level II Trauma Center, Chest Pain Center with Cycle III accreditation and much more.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, CME allowance and more.
- 25 facilities in a 10-county service area.
- 12 hour shifts (7 AM - 7 PM).
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- Lima, Ohio, is a charming town located in northwestern Ohio, just an hour north of Dayton, Ohio and a little over an hour south of Toledo, Ohio.
- This hospital is equipped with the most advanced technological advances in the medical field, providing leading specialized care services to the residents of this region.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners